Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Fragment: This and That

Originally posted April 15, 2008

This blog is going to be a miscellany of this and that, kinda like my attention span these days.

Gecko. We found a tiny gecko with the skin falling off his head so you could see the inside. He was missing part of his tail, too. I wanted to play with him (he was a little slower than most), but Mommy wouldn't let me.

Bidet. I put my toothbrush down the bidet drain. (Look up the definition if you don't know what that is, though if you were Portuguese, you would know. The bidet - not the toothbrush. If you don't know what a toothbrush is, shame on you.) Mommy cleverly got it out and drenched it in mouthwash.

Log in Bathtub. I had my first log in bathtub experience. Mommy wants to know what the proper protocol is for this event. Do you grab baby out first, or log out first?

[Click here to continue reading]

0 comments: