Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This and That

This blog is going to be a miscellany of this and that, kinda like my attention span these days.

Gecko. We found a tiny gecko with the skin falling off his head so you could see the inside. He was missing part of his tail, too. I wanted to play with him (he was a little slower than most), but Mommy wouldn't let me.

Bidet. I put my toothbrush down the bidet drain. (Look up the definition if you don't know what that is, though if you were Portuguese, you would know. The bidet - not the toothbrush. If you don't know what a toothbrush is, shame on you.) Mommy cleverly got it out and drenched it in mouthwash.

Log in Bathtub. I had my first log in bathtub experience. Mommy wants to know what the proper protocol is for this event. Do you grab baby out first, or log out first?

Drinking Water. I love drinking the water in the bathtub. (When reading this entry, ignore the one above, please.) Especially sucking it from my washcloth. What do Mommies do when the tap water is not necessarily safe for drinking?

Bubbles and Play Dough. Mommy made homemade bubbles and play dough for me last week. I tasted both of them and they are NASTY! She's got some serious work to do on those recipes.

Safety Gates. Daddy installed these silly gates around the house that keep me from going places. They still need locks, but we are getting there . . . In the meantime, it messes up my skateboard practice:



Photography Business. Mommy let me use her camera, and I think I am going to start my own photography business. Here is my first photo of some of my favorite things - electrical outlets and phone jacks. Maybe I better not quit my day job just yet, huh?

Tylenol Effect. Last week I was running a low-grade fever, so Mommy gave me some Tylenol. Boy, did that make me feel good! I was jumpin' off the bed and everything! Here is a video of me on Tylenol. (After this, Daddy put the mattress on the floor. Good thing, 'cuz I then proceeded to dive off head first and then cried about it.)


0 comments: