Friday, January 23, 2009

Eagle Crest

We are finally back at home near Roseburg, Oregon after our week at Eagle Crest in Redmond.

It was too cold to golf and too expensive to ski, plus we all still have various degrees of colds, so we didn't do much.

But it was nice to just relax with all the amenities at our disposal, including a hot tub on our deck, a dishwasher other than myself, cable TV (but no Barney!), gas fireplace, and all that other good stuff. Eagle Crest accomodation has always been terrific.

Here is the view from the hot tub...

Bundled up on my ride through the resort...
Ordering my mango guava smoothie at the coffee bar...

Wishing you all a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

Heather of the EO said...

wow, what a beautiful place!

ShEiLa said...

I really need to visit Oregon.
Amazing place. Eagle Crest... the name says it all. A view that looks breathtaking.

Somtimes depending on posting times... I miss one of your posts... I can't beleive it happened again. Then my list of who posted list looses you in the shuffle. Oops!

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa