Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Need Help With Bail!

Esmé has been counting all the money in her three piggy banks, and it comes out to $55.06.  That could get some good stuff at the Dollar Tree, but it’s not enough to cover the $1,600 I need to make bail!
Ransom

Yep, I’m going behind bars for “good”…  On October 6th, I’ll be arrested by a representative of the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) and held while I try to raise bail money.

Esmé could really use some help to get her mamma out.

There’s a child out there who could have the experience at a lifetime at MDA summer camp.  Or whose life might be changed through that extra minute of research.

Contributions to MDA are directly responsible for providing help with day to day care for people with neuromuscular diseases, while funding far-reaching research and, most importantly, providing hope for the future.  It may be your donation that helps find a cure!  Donations are tax-deductible.

For more information or to donate (and help with my bail), see my MDA Lock Up page.

image

0 comments: