Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dear CenturyLink,

In the spirit of the season, I want to express my gratitude for your contribution to endless hours of entertainment for my creative 3-year-old.

Instead of having to sit still watching an online educational video clip from beginning to end, she is free to invent games like “Freeze.”

Where you move and dance while the video plays, and then stop immediately when the video streaming stops, freezing in position…  until the video starts again.

You can end up in all kinds of crazy positions.

But you have to be very careful, or you may find your muscles sorely taxed while waiting for the video to start.

So, CenturyLink, if you someday choose to deliver on the high-speed internet access we’re paying for, we’d be even more grateful.

In the meantime, thanks for the games.

DSC05833(Photo courtesy of Esmé)

Sincerely,

A Preschooling Mom

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I can relate to getting what you pay for... sometimes I think if this is high speed I shutter to think about what slow really is.

Great photo Miss Esme!!!

Fun games.

ToOdLeS.

CenturyLinkJoey said...

My name is Joey and I'm with CenturyLink. I'm sorry to read about the trouble you're having with our service. I would be happy to look into this issue for you. Just email us at Reachout@CenturyLink.com with your name, account information and details on the issues you're having. Thanks.

Joey H
CenturyLink Customer Outreach
Reachout@CenturyLink.com