Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday


Esmé (3 years old) has lots to say about anatomy:

Daddy:  Where is your brain?

Esmé:  My brain is right in my heart. (points to heart)

Daddy:  How many brains do you have?

Esmé:  1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-41!

Daddy:  Where are your lungs?

Esmé:  Here!  (points to head)

Daddy:  How many lungs do you have?

Esmé:  1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12

Mom:  Is your nose connected to your lungs?

Esmé:  No, it's COLLECTED all the way down to my foot!

Daddy:  Where are your bones?

Esmé:  Here!  (points to hands)

Daddy:  Are they here, too?  (points to legs)

Esmé:  No, those are my muscles.

Mommy:  Where are your eyeballs?

Esmé:  Shhhhh, I'm just making tea.

Guess we've got LOTS of work to do before she becomes that neurosurgeon at the age of 18...

----------------
The etiquette lessons aren't going so well...

Esmé:  Can I have gum?

Daddy:  Can you say, "Can I have gum, PLEASE?"

Esmé:  I can't!

Daddy:  Why not?

Esmé:  Because my tongue is too LITTLE!

---------------
If you're a Wiggles fan, here's Esmé's news on the subject:

"We're going to watch the red wiggle of a boy and the blue wiggle of a boy and the yellow wiggle of a boy and the purple wiggle of a boy.  And the purple wiggle of a boy is going to keep falling asleep.  While he's walking."

---------------
God is good.  Here's Esmé's reason why:

"God makes the most beautiful sandwich in the whole world!"

2 comments:

Cyndy Bush said...

I love this! Especially "my tongue is too little!"

Brooke said...

i've been know to praise God for a good meal or two :) this saturday i was thankful for my PB&J. yum