Thursday, October 15, 2009

Random Update

For some reason this didn't get picked up by the feeder, so republishing...
---------------
Mommy's on one of her OCD schedules again, with her day packed from 4 a.m. to 11:30 p.m., no exaggeration. Which means that she is behind before she starts and ends the day 6 hours behind schedule and leaves me no time to blog. Though I AM learning lots about billy goats...

So I dumped my glass of chocolate milk on her 3-page schedule this afternoon. We'll see what she does NOW...

Anyway, I am very sad now. Even though I have a chocolate milk mustache.
See, Ouma and Oupa are gone, and I can't can pears from our orchard with Oupa anymore.
And I haven't been to the lake or river in over a week now, so I can't play in the water.
And it's been a long week since I was last at church playing in the bubbles with my friends.
In fact, I've been on slave duty cleaning toilets all week. (Not to mention building my schoolhouse by myself and raking up all the leaves, but that's another post.)
I think I'm gonna just hop on my 4-wheeler and drive to town. While Pappa's otherwise occupied with his iPhone.
And in town I'll round up a game of air hockey with Uncle Jaques. Now we're talking!
Gotta go take a bath. I'm gonna try to keep my mustache intact even with the bath. Checkin' in later with all my fashion tips...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Way too cute!! That milk 'stache is priceless!!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Poor Esme! I hope your mom lets up on you soon and you can go back to the lake!

Sues2u2 said...

Aw, sweet little Ezme. Having to slave like that & not even getting to church playgroup. I'm glad that you're going to try to keep your chocolate milk 'stache. Every little princess needs one.

(Sounds like mommy's got a rough schedule! Good luck getting the chocolate off)

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Even with your sad face, you are way too cute!