- Reduce sleep in 1/2 hour increments until we are down to 2 hours per night.
- Polish our nails a decent color so scratching is less noticeable and we can go longer between applications.
- Call in a catering service. And a housecleaning service. And a car detailing service. And a laundry service.
- Build a self-sustaining and -maintaining network at work so we can spend our time at work doing online searches instead of firefighting.
- Teach Esmé to read so she can do school by herself.
- Teach Esmé to type and do photo editing so she can blog by herself.
- Invest in a gourmet coffee machine.
- Put together a research team to discover a way to get fit without having to exercise.
- Take a speed reading course.
- Start doing our reviews/giveaways on Winning Readings where possible.
- Build up follower/subscriber/view stats at Winning Readings over the next three months so we can become an "established" blog and can switch more reviews over there (a lot of the blog tour/review networks require 6 months of postings before they will accept a blog).
- We'll still do reviews relevant to Esmé on this blog, of course. In fact, she's got three right now that she's working on... :)
- Give Esmé's blog back to Esmé!
Yep, we are all about manageable, measurable, achievable to-do lists!
(Fashion Friday coming up, but it may be a little late, since my computer has been commandeered for rugby-watching.)
(Our first giveaway is up at Winning Readings.)