Friday, September 11, 2009

Fashion Friday

Welcome to the latest and greatest in 2-year-old fashion! We're all about mix-n-match this week.

So go post your fashion photos of the week, come back and link up, and then grab your sparking grape juice on ice, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!





First off, it is perfectly acceptable to mix and match shoes if they are different colors. See what I mean?
And you will also want to mix and match sports. Like pairing this black football jersey with a pink ballerina tutu. A girl's gotta keep all her sports options open, ya know?
We're in a rush this week - gotta pick up Ouma and Oupa in Portland today and then visit with all the cousins. So just one last shot before we go that'll show that pink sparkly "ballerina" shoes work just as well with fall clothes as they do with summer ones...
OK, folks, here's where you get to share the catwalk! Link up your favorite fashion shot(s) of the week...

13 comments:

SarahHub said...

So cute - as usual! Did you also know fairy wings go with anything, too?

Jackie D. Rockwell said...

Aww...I remember when my almost 16 yr old was TWO! No terrible 2s in our house.. Nor 3s or 4s.. It was ALL GOOD!! What a blessing, huh?

Hey! I just wanted to drop in a congratulate you for being one of the winners of the Do Your Kids To Fix You Up? contest over @ Singlemommyhood.com. I'm new there, and new here! Love your blog!

BTW! I won the book, too!! Aside from all the short stories of Ernest Hemingway.. This will be my first novel read!!

Blessings!

COME FOLLOW ME @ JACKIESMAGIC.

Amy said...

This is so cute. You should come by to my Round Robin and post this or any giveaways you may have.

Amy said...

Thanks for playing along. It made me smile.

Amy said...

Love it! Too cute.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

To flipping adorable!! Work it! LOL ;)

Just Add Walter said...

so sweet!! wish i could play.. but no baby here :( maybe my fur baby could play!

Lisa said...

This is just the way my daughter dressed when she was two. She had her own opinions even then!

kailani said...

Love the pink sparkly ballerina shoes . . . even if it's on the wrong foot. LOL!

Nancy M. said...

Hey, I am visiting from the links at Mama Bzz. So cute! I love it!

B said...

Aww man, I would love to particpate in this meme.

I'll be back Friday.

ShEiLa said...

I missed fashion friday... but here I am now.

Love the pink sparkle and the flourescent green together. So one is open toe and one isn't... such a fasion statement. It will be all the rage soon I just know it. ;)

ToOdLeS.

Pamela said...

I'd just give her a super hug and kiss and tell her "You are beautiful."

(I miss wearing cool clothes. sigh)