- Climb up on the craft supply shelf. Grab the jar of beads. Dump it out on the floor and sort out the pink beads. Put them in your little green wheelbarrow and wheel it outside. Dump the beads out on the deck, where most of them will fall through the cracks into the netherworld below.
- Take teacups full of sand from your new sand pit and dump them into your new little swimming pool. Right after Mommy has cleaned it out.
- Pretend to write in a library book with your markers. Don't actually write anything, though, or you'll get in trouble.
- Take a DVD and drag it on the floor, or better yet, on the sidewalk outside. Then put it in the DVD player and see how much fun Mommy has trying to get the DVD to work.
- Pick up the phone, hit "redial," and talk.
- Unfold the folded laundry. Roll in it, then roll it up neatly in "your" style. Pretend you never touched it.
- Take an egg out of the fridge and carry it around for a bit to see if anyone pays attention. Then go back to the fridge for some hot sauce.
- Squeeze some lotion onto Mommy's toothbrush and hand it to her.
- Spill sugar on the kitchen floor and observe the resulting ant attack.
- Stick your toe into Mommy's eye.
- Then cover Mommy's eyes with her hair.
- Find all the crafts you've ever done with google eyes and rip the eyes off. Play with the eyes.
- Sing into the fan.
For more Thursday 13, visit:
Thanks to Samulli for the Thursday 13 header...