Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mission Sunday


Today we're just going back through some random links that remind me of mission life...
  1. The first featured post is from Reluctant Memsahib - not a mission blog, but lots of insight into life on the African planet continent. I loved her "Africa's a Blonde" post.
  2. Next is a post by Laura at Clearly Living, whom I've featured here before. But this particular "Sometimes I hate this place!" post is just too much of a classic to miss, so I'm linking specifically to it here.
  3. Ansley in Africa has been featured here before, but I just feel like linking up every one of her recent posts here. It's hard to explain how different things are in Africa, yet how when you're actually there, it's just the way things are. I love her descriptions of life...
  4. If you're looking for an organization to support, consider Be'Eminet in Ethiopia. And I love the concept of Perpetual Change, which is promoting this cause.
  5. And I just recently started following Georgia Mei's story. She was recently adopted from China with health issues, and you can follow her ongoing miraculous story on her blog...

3 comments:

Clueless_Mama said...

I will have to go and check out some of those links. Thanks

Jennifer said...

I loved that post by Laura!

Pamela said...

oh wow. I linked over to read. Makes me feel so insignificant.