Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Encouragement Blog Hop

If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.
--Psalm 139:9-10
May you feel His presence no matter where you are...

---------------
Thanks to www.dailyencouragement.net for the use of this photo...

Just a couple of announcements:

  • If you like reading free books, then make sure you check out our new blog, Winning Readings. It's a bulletin board of family-friendly book giveaways that are easy to enter!
  • And if you've got a fashionista in your household, make sure to take a couple of snapshots! I'm sharin' the Fashion Friday catwalk here, so post those stylin' photos and link here on Friday.


MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

No hopping for me tonight...

I love the photo and quote from Psalms.

ToOdLeS.

daysease said...

this verse has special meaning to me, which I just explained on my blog... thank you for the reminder. Needed that. Hope you are well. Fun blog changes... brighter... and Esme looks beautiful and getting so big. :-) You look well. Good. big hugs...