Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mission Sunday

Today's featured blog is Coffeegirl Confessions. Who is Coffeegirl? "Any woman who has embarked on the cross-cultural adventure of sharing the love of Christ outside her home culture has a piece of Coffeegirl within her."

This last week's Field Day Event #2 post had me smiling! Photos of cute kids from all around the world just do that for me every time...

And if you're interested in exploring an array of missionary blogs, check out Coffeegirl's Blogroll.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to check this site out!!!! Thanks!

hugs,leslie

ShEiLa said...

Loved the coffeegirl spot...
photos of children warm my heart everytime.

ToOdLeS.

sheila said...

Interesting blog hop. I think I'll do this next week. Meanwhile...that photo is sooooo cute!