So that means I get to watch lots of Barney and Milo and Otis, which suits me just fine as long as I can swap the DVDs around every five minutes. And it's even better when I can sneak the potato chips out of the pantry without anyone noticing.
Some big news - our bunnies had babies last week! So Pepper really was a girl after all. There were 10 babies at first, but now there are only seven - some of them were just too little to survive. They are getting fur and some of them opened their eyes today! They are so cute and soft and wiggly! Here I am with one of them.
We are a bit behind in passing on awards and memes, so we'll start trying to get caught up here before we lose internet access for awhile. So today, thank you to Debra at Clothed With Scarlet for this beautiful award, which just happens to be in Mozambique's national language - Portuguese!
Let's start with the explanation and the rules:
The English translation of this gift is: "This blog invests and believes, the proximity" [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy] How awesome is that?? "They all are charmed with the blogs, wherein the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate? Then let's try to give more attention to them!
So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text. So, I want to pass this award on to the following 8 bloggers. All of these blogs make my heart smile, I enjoy visiting them. Some make me laugh, some have encouraged me, some have posted the most amazingly convicting stories. I've enjoyed them immensely.
- Dani at Give Me a Second To Think About It. Thanks for all the uplifting comments and the upbeat posts!
- Angie at 7 Clown Circus. Thanks for the frequent visits and just the overall fun going on at your site!
- Kori at See Kori Rant. We love your visits, too! I bet I'd have lots of fun playing with Owen!
- Mary at Not Before 7. We love hearing all about what D is accomplishing (as well as his sisters)!
- Jackie at Our Moments Our Memories. I think Mommy needs to get some birthday cake ideas from you!
- Heather at The Extraordinary Ordinary. Lots of great writing to read at this blog!
- Melissa at WhatKnot. Mommy's creative and domestic genes come out after checking out your posts, which can only be a good thing!
- Lori at Teacher Turned Mommy. Did I ever tell you how much I love little boys? I just want to chase them and catch them and kiss them all!
That's it for today, folks! There are lots more blogs I wanted to give this to, but Mommy says we have more awards to pass on later this week, so I'm saving up for those, too.