Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Still Here!

Mommy says my life will be changing drastically soon. I'm not sure exactly what that means, but she is busy working all the time and starting to pack stuff, too.

So that means I get to watch lots of Barney and Milo and Otis, which suits me just fine as long as I can swap the DVDs around every five minutes. And it's even better when I can sneak the potato chips out of the pantry without anyone noticing.

Some big news - our bunnies had babies last week! So Pepper really was a girl after all. There were 10 babies at first, but now there are only seven - some of them were just too little to survive. They are getting fur and some of them opened their eyes today! They are so cute and soft and wiggly! Here I am with one of them.
We are a bit behind in passing on awards and memes, so we'll start trying to get caught up here before we lose internet access for awhile. So today, thank you to Debra at Clothed With Scarlet for this beautiful award, which just happens to be in Mozambique's national language - Portuguese!

Let's start with the explanation and the rules:

The English translation of this gift is: "This blog invests and believes, the proximity" [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy] How awesome is that?? "They all are charmed with the blogs, wherein the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate? Then let's try to give more attention to them!

So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text. So, I want to pass this award on to the following 8 bloggers. All of these blogs make my heart smile, I enjoy visiting them. Some make me laugh, some have encouraged me, some have posted the most amazingly convicting stories. I've enjoyed them immensely.

  1. Dani at Give Me a Second To Think About It. Thanks for all the uplifting comments and the upbeat posts!
  2. Angie at 7 Clown Circus. Thanks for the frequent visits and just the overall fun going on at your site!
  3. Kori at See Kori Rant. We love your visits, too! I bet I'd have lots of fun playing with Owen!
  4. Mary at Not Before 7. We love hearing all about what D is accomplishing (as well as his sisters)!
  5. Jackie at Our Moments Our Memories. I think Mommy needs to get some birthday cake ideas from you!
  6. Heather at The Extraordinary Ordinary. Lots of great writing to read at this blog!
  7. Melissa at WhatKnot. Mommy's creative and domestic genes come out after checking out your posts, which can only be a good thing!
  8. Lori at Teacher Turned Mommy. Did I ever tell you how much I love little boys? I just want to chase them and catch them and kiss them all!
That's it for today, folks! There are lots more blogs I wanted to give this to, but Mommy says we have more awards to pass on later this week, so I'm saving up for those, too.

22 comments:

Lori said...

thank you so much! oh and that bunny is too cute

Claremont First Ward said...

Thank you! It's an honor coming from you. It really is!

Kori said...

I agree with Angie; it truly is an honor, and I will be posting this on my blog with pride. you and the baby bunny are both really cute, too!

dani said...

thank you so much, esme and j:) i just wanted to make sure you were all well!!! sounds like someone's moving??? if so, i hope it will be a move to a beautiful paradise somewhere...
much love,
dani

Jackie said...

All of this talk of change...can't wait to hear what is in store for you!

Thank you so much for the award...and it's extra fun because it's in Portuguese!

ShEiLa said...

Glad to see that you are still a part of blogland... glad you posted I was worried. Are you moving? I love the bunnies. I raised rabbits while growing up and I loved them. I tried to house break a bunny once.(after I got married) I went to church... came home to see that the bunny chewed a huge hole in my drapes. (bye-bye bunny)No more inside the house for him. ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Donna said...

Moving???? I've been wondering how you are doing. I guess some changes are in the making! Whatever is going on, I wish all of the best!

Aaaawwww, and you KNOW I love bunnies! So sweet and soft! Aaaawwwwww!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats to Pepper ... and all the award-winners.

I'm back and look forward to catching up - smiles!

Damselfly said...

Congrats on your award!

I've never seen a rabbit so small. Waaaaay cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Esme (and Esme's mommy!) Good luck with your new endeavor!
hugs & blessings to you all (including the new bunnies!!)

Jen @ One Moms World said...

Look how cute the bunny is. My girls would have a fit. Have fun with the packing... I remember when my girls were smaller they just loved playing with the DVD cases.

~*~The Family~*~ said...

What a cute little bunny you have! We raise bunnies too and they are so fun. And what a good typer you are for your age!!

Pam said...

god luck with the packing- I hope it goes well. Congrats on the awards- that little bunny is really cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of Esme and the bunny! Milo and Otis is a great story!

Anonymous said...

Super cute picture!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Esme, let us know when you find out what those big changes are!
That bunny is TOOO cute, and so are you, of course.

Anonymous said...

What a cute bunny! I don't think I've ever seen them so small before.

Anonymous said...

What a great experience to have some new bunny babies in house!

Heather of the EO said...

Thank you! For thinking of me and calling my writing "great." Really, coming from you that means a whole lot! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love the picture! How cute!!!

Anonymous said...

That is SO CUTE. Her face is priceless. :)

So what are you going to do with 7 baby bunnies?

Sreisaat said...

I love the look on her face!!