But it's a good kind of tired, I think.
I've accidentally discovered the surefire way to get your kid potty trained. Well, not trained exactly, since that happened a long time ago, but determined to use the potty.
Here it is: Sign up to review diapers! The day before the diapers arrive on your doorstep, your child will decide she is a big girl, and that big girls don't wear diapers.
Yep - that did it! I was hesitant to announce the news to the world, since she regressed a few times and had a few incidents with tangled-up tutus and auto-flush toilets and such. And it is still scary business! But she has pretty much determined that big girl panties are the way to go, and we're going on week three now.
So, about that diaper review... :)
- These diapers are really thinner. There's a VERY noticeable difference when you pick one up, versus all the other diapers we've tried.
- They do the trick. Esmé didn't wear them much, but when she did, she really put them to the test. I've been giving her options of what to put on every time I have to change her, and she DID choose to wear the "Elmo" diapers on two traumatic occasions. And once they were on, it took forever for us to convince her to take them off again. I'm talking 10 to 15 hours in the same diaper. They got a little stinky, but held up just fine, and no diaper rash...
Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers with Dry Max are our new high performance diapers and the biggest innovation for the Pampers brand in the last 25 years. Pampers has invented the Dry Max technology to improve the current Swaddlers and Cruisers core. The Cruisers diaper is 20 percent thinner. This hard-working diaper helps lock wetness in and is Pampers' driest diaper ever.
- For Baby: They are our driest diapers ever and the new, revolutionary Dry Max™ technology helps lock wetness in for up to 12 hours. The new thinner core gives baby freedom to move and play with all-around softness to keep him comfortable so playtime never ends.
- For Mom: The thinner design allows mom to carry or store more of them within less space. She can also be confident that she is getting a hard working diaper for the same great price. (The product is being offered to retailers at the same price. Pricing is at the sole discretion of the retailer.)
- For the World: They help you reduce your impact on the environment. If current North American Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers users switched to the new Pampers with Dry Max diaper, they could together throw away the weight of a billion less diapers every three years. (Based on 08/09 volume for Swaddlers/Cruisers.)
If you'd like to try it, Pampers is offering free samples at Pampers.com.
And we're giving away some right here! Here's the giveaway info:
Description: One reader will win a Liz Lange designer diaper clutch AND a redeemable coupon for a free week’s supply of diapers of the all-new Cruisers with Dry Max. The clutch retails for $50 and is 100% polyester with genuine leather trim.
How to enter: Comment on this post! If you're a follower or subscriber, leave a second comment for a second entry.
Restrictions: US residents only.
Giveaway Ends: March 15, 2010.
Winner will be chosen randomly and contacted by email, so make sure I have a way to contact you.