First is the Share the Magic Award from Pam at Random Thoughts. Pam has a beautiful girl and a boy close to Esmé's age. She's a teacher, and in the midst of all her busyness in getting ready for a new school year in a new school, she found the time to pass this on. Thanks!
RDH Mom, the creator of this award, says, "It is lovingly called the "Share the Magic Award". It is for sharing your magic in the world of blogging. I have met some incredible people since I have started blogging. I think of you as my friends and liken you a pen pal. I have met bloggers from all over the world, from as far away as Australia to as close as a nearby city. Although I have not met any of you IRL, I feel like I know you. We share our lives, our hopes, our dreams, and our most embarrassing moments. I don't know how I stumbled upon my first blog, or why I got the notion to start one of my own. I have unleashed a passion for writing that I never knew I had. Because of the encouragement you give me with your comments, I am nurturing this passion, and loving every minute of it. That is the Magic of Blogging.....and for that reason I am bestowing this award to my wonderful friends in the blogging world."
I have been thoroughly enjoying mom blogs - it makes me feel part of a wonderful community. Here are a few moms I'd like to thank for sharing some magic:
- Damselfly at Growing a Life.
- Jennifer at Family Musings.
- Jackie at Our Moments, Our Memories.
- Tara at If Mom Says OK.
Now the rules are I have to post the rules and pass on to five people. So here are the rules:
- Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.
- Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog by so everyone can view it.
- Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
- The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the “Arte Y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
- Please post these rules.
- Fish and Frog - Turtle and Blog. Beautiful nature photos and nature lessons on this blog.
- The Spices of Life. Gorgeous papercuts here!
- Hootin' Anni. Lots of great photos of art on this one.
- Blissful Begonia. A blog about the good things in life.
- No Time for Flashcards. Had to have at least one with kiddy art on here! Lots of fun stuff for kids.
Have a blessed week ahead!