Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I am having lots of fun playing with my (third) cousins Hyu and Michaela. Hyu is two months younger than me, and Michaela is LOTS older (donkey's years!) and can swim like a fish.

Michaela has lots of toys in her room, and sometimes she lets me play with some of them, like her balls and her books. I like to cook with her kitchen set. I have also been riding round and round on her scooter bike. I don't like to get off it - it is so much fun!

We had a lovely New Year's Eve dinner, only I was sleeping through most of it so only got in the act for dessert. Then we had braiied mushrooms and tomatoes and veggie sausages today for brunch. Tannie Olivia and Oom Hennie are marvelous cooks and hosts.

I had my first motorcycle accident today. Don't worry, anybody, I wasn't going anywhere on it. I was just sitting on it and got my foot pinched when the front wheel was turned. So I got to play in ice water for a while until it felt better.

I started the new year off with a sneeze and was wheezing later in the day. So Tannie Olivia organized for me to see a doctor and I got some medicine. I really don't like the mask I'm supposed to breathe through, but the sprinkles I eat aren't so bad. Nobody knows if I have a virus or just allergies.

0 comments: