Friday, November 9, 2007

Who’s Tired? Not Me!

I didn't want to sleep today – Mommy put me in my crib and I did taste tests on my three dummies (pacifiers). They are all equally tasty, but the newborn-sized one is the best; I also have one for 0-6 months and one for 6-12 months.

I learned how to make my caterpillar head squeak this week.

Mr. Antonio, our gardener still hasn't come back. His wife did pass away, sadly, so we're expecting him back anytime. Our garden has been doing very well thanks to the rain, but the pool has floating termites and there is dog poop in the yard, so we'll be glad to see him back for multiple reasons.


I had some perfect papaya this week. Mommy says papaya isn't like apples or grapes, cuz there is no such thing as an "OK" papaya. They are either perfectly delectable or utterly despicable.

We went to an Agape supper at the Ximanjane church that the volunteers worked on. It was pretty with the candlelight, flowers, and fruit on the tables. I didn't really want to eat anything, but had fun when Auntie Susan took me around to say hi to everybody. (Truth be told, I was really kind of tired, but I would never admit it to anybody, so don't tell, okay?)

0 comments: