Saturday, November 10, 2007

Singin’ in the Rain

I woke up this morning with an allergic reaction to something – rash on my face and I couldn't breath through my nose. I hate that – I try to scratch my face on everything around me. I feel a little better now, though.

Mango season is fast approaching! We don't have any ripe ones on our trees yet, but we're starting to see people biting into them on the roads everywhere. Mommy says they are really yummy!

We went to the Ximanjane church dedication today – church 5! I got to hang on the window bars again – practicing my monkey act. I also got to see the green puppet king throw Daniel in the den with the orange lion. Then the pink angel came and kept the naughty lion from biting Daniel, and they all lived happily ever after.

The roads are even more bumpy than usual now cuz of the rain. I like to "sing" and let the bumps make my voice do funny things while we drive.

0 comments: