Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: The Notes

By Miss Esmé

Writing opens up a whole new world of communication, I’m told.  One more way to get your point across?  Well, Mom & Dad are obviously not getting the spoken language, so I’ll give it a shot.

Note1

Nope – they didn’t get the message.  Maybe because I spelled “happy” as “hapea”?  Let’s try again.

Note2

Aw man, this one is going totally the wrong way!  Do over!

Note3

Now, THAT should work…  Now they’ll give me what I want! 

No?  Forget this writing thing.  I shall never write again!

Mom’s note:  I did let her count this as writing practice for the day…

1 comments:

Prasti said...

i had to smile at this. i remember when i used to write notes to my parents about how upset i was. ha. glad to hear that you counted this as her writing practice for the day. otherwise you would have been a really mean mom ;).