Enter Doodle Roll. It’s a neatly packaged paper/crayon combo with a twist – the paper goes on and on and on “forever!” The paper-tearing edge means you don’t even have to conjure up scissors when the creativity has reached its end.
It’s nice to use at home, too – when you’re wanting to illustrate an indefinitely long story. Or wanting to make a banner that says “I LOVE GRANDMA” in purple polka dots.
Packaged in a portable dispenser, the Doodle Roll® all-in-one arts & craft kit is just what parents and kids need for anywhere, anytime creativity and fun!
Doodle Roll comes in two sizes: 4” Kit and 6” Kit.
- Portable Roll ‘n Go dispenser for quick, easy dispensing
- Convenient crayon storage area for easy accessibility
- Roll & Tear Edge
- Crayons and paper are ready for doodling in a snap
- 15’ to 30’ of fun doodling paper kids can tear away any length to share with friends
- Roll back into package feature
Recommended Age: 3-8 years old
Price: A trial pack (including a 1x4” Doodle Roll, a 1x6” Doodle roll, and replacement rolls) is $14.00. You can get party packs and 6-packs for party favors or classrooms as well.
For More Info/To Purchase: http://www.doodleroll.com.
You can also find Doodle Roll on facebook and twitter.
What Mom Liked:
- Portability. From past experience, we’ve learned not to use crayons in the car, but this makes a quick activity pack to take and use just about anywhere else. We’ve spread it out on the conference table when Esmé had to go with me to work. You could roll out small segments at a time for use on a plane, or cover a picnic table with it while working on an outdoor birthday party banner/project.
- Length. The long length of the paper makes it ideal for a variety of projects, such as cutting out a string of paper dolls or gingerbread men.
- Uniqueness. I haven’t seen these used as a party favor before. It would be fun to use them for a party activity and then send them home with each child as well.
- Double-sided crayons. We also got to try out Doodle Roll’s separately-packaged double-sided crayons. Another fun twist and a compact way to go…
What Mom Didn’t Like:
Nothing! What you see is what you get.
Enter here for a chance to win your very own Doodle Roll fun!
- Leave a comment to enter. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you win.
- If you are a subscriber or follower, leave a second comment for your second entry.
- For a third entry, visit Doodle Roll and then leave a comment telling us your favorite Doodle Roll character.
Thanks to Doodle Roll for providing a trial Doodle Roll kit and to MamaBuzz for coordinating the review. We are not being paid for this review, and all opinions are our own.