Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Homeschool Misfit Awards

Button

It’s time for the Homeschool Misfit Awards!  I figure I should be up for a handful of them.  Like…

The Harried Homeschooler Award- "Good thing I don't neglect my kids like I do my blog."  or "Who are all these kids and why are they wanting my attention when I'm trying to blog?".  This is the blogger who has every intention of blogging regularly, but life just gets in the way sometime.  Her family expects regular meals.  What's up with that?

I’ve definitely got good intentions!  Skip the meals already, I say.  Or…

The Meme Forgotten Award - For those who begin a meme, mentally commit to following through weekly, and then promptly forget or manage it sporadically at best. 

Do I have to count how many memes I’m not keeping up with?

Thanks to NotSoSuperwoman for hosting these awards of awesomeness.  There are some very cool prizes, so if you are a homeschooler, be sure to take a look, nominate yourself, or nominate ME as we celebrate our misfitness!  Nominations are open until October 19, 2011.

0 comments: