Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Homemaking: Juicing?

This week’s Cinderella Raising Homemakers project was SUPPOSED to be all about making OJ.  I had it all set up and everything.

But Miss Esmé approached our Bosch juicer thing-a-ma-jiggie with GREAT trepidation.  She finally DID try juicing one orange half, but didn’t get very far with it.

P1020748 (2)

And she wasn’t interested in drinking the little tiny bit of juice all those oranges made at all.  FAILURE…

Washing sticky fingerprints off the front of the fridge?  Much more up her alley.

P1020729 (2)

image

1 comments:

ShEiLa said...

One of my most favorite memories is my G.ma Carmonetta making fresh orange juice just about like this. Then she always said it tasted better with some oxygen mixed in so she would pour it between two pitchers until the juice was frothy... yummy.

I love my G.ma and fresh juice!

ToOdLeS.