Thursday, January 20, 2011

Learning Spaces

imageProject update:  this coffee table still serves as the primary learning space in our house…

Now, it’s kind of sweet to be able to relax and lounge in the living room eating bonbons and watching soaps while my daughter is hard at work on her learning – and I shall enjoy the moments while I have them.  But – I am rather looking forward to the day when the schoolhouse is finished and I can clear off and use that beautiful table for its intended purpose…
P1020243 (2)

In the meantime, I thought I’d introduce you to another site, Playful Learning, which I absolutely love for its creative learning space ideas and (links to other sites).

Here’s a writing center:
image

And a birdwatching station – how sweet and simple is that?
image

2 comments:

Goat Gal said...

I am looking forward to having our upstairs school room finished. It will free up a whole closet and the kitchen table for me :)

Juileanne said...

We enjoy our small room we use as a schoolroom, but other than using the computer in there, most of it is for storage of school supplies and curricula. The big table is nice to use in there occasionally...when it's cleared off!

I know you will enjoy your schoolroom. It is a blessing to have one area designated for all things "homeschool"!

Julieanne
http://www.JoyInOurJourney.com