Designer Cards, blogger cards and so much more… From marketing materials to personal cards, business cards have developed from the plain boring to a more modern and rounded corners, square cards and slim cards.
I’ve got the perfect idea in mind for the set we’ll be getting as a blogger appreciation prize. Have you noticed that many binders and folders have business card slots? I want to get a matte rounded one-corner card that has our personal info on the one side. The other side will have a border in our school theme colors, and then an open area to write notes or make labels for our binders and folders. They can also be used to tag projects and gifts we make…
- 250 Die Cut Business Cards for One (1) Winner
- 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.75 x 3.5” (slim card)
- Die cutting options available: Rounded Corners, Leaf, Rounded One-Corner, Half-Circle Side, Circle
- Paper Type: 14pt Cardstock Gloss, Matte, or High Gloss; 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
- Color: 4Color Front, Blank Back; 4Color Front, Black Back; 4Color Both Sides
Leave a comment on this post with a way for us to contact you. If you’re a follower or subscriber, leave a second comment.
Limited to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
A winner will be picked randomly after 9/26/10.
Thanks to UPrinting.com for sponsoring both the giveaway prize and providing us with an identical blogger appreciation prize.