Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

DSC01194

I would certainly never lounge around the pool demanding sparkling juice and fruit roll-up snacks like I’m on some kind of cruise ship.

Especially not while Mom is doing hard labor, pushing an overloaded wheelbarrow with flat tires over bumpy terrain to empty out my sandbox for new sand.

And of course, she would never get cranky with me if I did that.  She’s a mom, after all, and moms don’t get cranky.

We’re all sunshine and roses around here, yes we are!  Cool cucumbers and all that.

DSC01195_picnik

Happy sunny Monday, folks!

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

NO way Miss Esme would never do that. ;)

ToOdLeS.

Melissa said...

How cute is she.. :-)

Mommy2Four said...

She looks pretty cool by the pool!

Pamela said...

love the shades.