Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday



Our little 37-month-old is easy to please... 

She had a runny nose, so I grabbed a handkerchief from Dad's pile and handed it to her.  "Look, Mommy!  The handkerchief even has a hole so I can stick my finger through it!"

Great feature, those holes.  Now I know what to do with all the raggedy things.

---------------
It's not enough to be a fire fighter.  She's going to be a fire TRUCK fighter.  Bad things, those fire trucks...

---------------
Every so often we get into a profound discussion on love:

Esmé: I only love Mommy!

Daddy: Why?

Esmé: Because I farted.

Daddy: What does that have to do with love?

Esmé: Love is something you share with everybody.

Daddy: And farting is something you share with everybody?

Esmé: Yeah.

---------------
We've been studying whales, and part of that study is about Jonah. We talked about how Jonah disobeyed God and got "timeout" in a big fish to think about things.

Mom: Would you like to have timeout in the belly of a big fish?!

Esmé: No! I would like timeout in a castle!

Me too, baby girl. Me too...

---------------
Here's Bambi for ya, playing in her meadow and showing off her antlers:

0 comments: