Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thanks: Day 8

Yesterday I got to spend lots of time with Pappa. We played with Tweety...

...and we went to a talent show, where I found a couple of boys to kiss...

Today I'm thankful for:
  • My baby girl Pilgrim paper doll
  • My baby boy Pilgrim paper doll
  • My baby girl Indian paper doll
  • My baby boy Indian paper doll
  • My soft cuddly baby doll
That's it. Nothing else today...

---------------
Mommy's Note: If you're interested in playing along with 30 Days of Thanks, check out other bloggers who are doing this:
Or register at 30 Days of Gratitude.org for gratitude ideas.

4 comments:

ParkerMama said...

Some wonderful things to be thankful for!

ShEiLa said...

I just love it that you have a Tweety-Bird... that is a mighty cute photo with you and Tweety Miss Esme.

I am Thankful for children and their simple love for life.

ToOdLeS.

Unknown said...

I love the picture with the little Tweety bird. Very precious. I love the theme of giving thanks--it makes life so much more enjoyable when we remember to be thankful

Jen @ One Moms World said...

Oh I just heart this picture. So cute!