Esmé's Mommy playing along with
this time and giving you 7 fragments of STUFF...
- I’m sitting in the car in front of the house while Esmé sleeps in the backseat, a bag of Bugles in her embrace. I’ve tried taking it away, but she wakes up when I do, and naps are a beautiful, rare, thing right now. It is raining cats and dogs, so if you’re looking to adopt a 4-legged creature, come on over.
- Speaking of four-legged creatures, Flamey was about to disown us this week due to a shortage of Fancy Feast canned food. I finally convinced him to speak to Pappa on the phone and remind him to bring some of those cans home. This morning he (Flamey, that is) ate two full cans of the stuff – his normal ration is half a can at a time.
- If only Technorati was as easy to understand as cats are. Somehow we have a 430 rating for this blog (I think that’s good), while Winning Readings sits at a pretty rating of 1 (I think that’s bad). There’s probably enough conversation about this going on in the blogging world, so I’ll drop it for now.
- This week has been a most incredible week of giveaway winning! Thank you, thank you, all you giveaway hosts and Mr. Random.org! In total, we've won 8 adult books, 10 kids' books, 2 kids' DVDs, 1 Christian music CD, a $25 B&N gift card, and a box of Cheerios. WOW! (Some of these were multiple books in a single giveaway...)
- And two giveaways worth special mention - both won over at 1+1+1=1 - thanks, Carisa! First is the Brainy Baby Animals DVD, which Esmé absolutely loves. She would watch it OVER and OVER if I let her. I like it too - it's got information in it that I didn't even know...
- And the second giveaway, I am absolutely ecstatic about! We've got one year's worth of Itty Bitty Bookworm curriculum! If you haven't already figured it out, I LOVE their curriculum and can't wait to start using it! If you've got a kid between the ages of 18 months and four years, it is definitely worth checking out.
- So how do the FTC rules work here? In exchange for an extra entry, I said I would blog about the 1+1+1=1 giveaways if I won, so I guess I better disclose that. But I'd be thrilled to post about them whether I had gotten the extra entry or not...
- Stretch Marks (fiction - ends 10/31)
- Though Waters Roar (fiction - ends 10/31)
- The Transformation (fiction - ends 10/31)
- A Measure of Mercy (fiction - ends 10/31)
- Surviving One Bad Year (nonfiction - ends 10/31)
- The Blue Umbrella (tween fiction - ends 10/31)
- Already Gone (nonfiction - ends 10/31)
- Love is a Battlefield (fiction - ends 11/15)
- The Last Word (fiction - ends 11/15)
- Watch Over Me (fiction - ends 11/15)
- The Longview (nonfiction - ends 11/15)
- The Jewel of His Heart (fiction - ends 11/15)
- The Fence My Father Built (fiction - ends 11/15)
- Emmy's Equal (fiction - ends 11/15)
(If you're a follower here at Mozi Esmé, leave an extra comment over on the Winning Readings giveaways and I'll give you an extra entry. But keep quiet about it - it's a special deal just for you...)