I love throwing things! Here's a short list of things I throw...
- Tantrums. Nuf said.
- Footballs. Of course!
- Chalk. I love it when it breaks!
- Diapers. Not dirty. I am much too sophisticated for that!
- My weight around... Boy, am I good at that - all 28 pounds of it!
- Food from my plate. I'll get the message across that we need a dog, somehow!
- Water. Out of the bathtub. Spread the fun!
- Funny glances. I'm good at throwing sympathy looks, and pity looks, and "are you weird or what?" looks.
- Toilet paper. Into the toilet, of course...
- Fancy words. I like throwing around new words!
- The photographer. I am entirely ready to throw the photographer out... Paparazzi, you've got nothing on Mommy!
- Garbage. Yep, I'm good at throwing garbage out! And I am very good at figuring out what is garbage and what is not...
- My arms. Around you to give you a big hug!
More Thursday 13 participants can be found here.
Thanks to Samulli for the Thursday 13 header.