Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring School

Tot School
We're not doing any letters this week, but you can't imagine I'd just be sitting pretty and twiddling my thumbs all week, could you? Though I do like Itsy Bitsy Spider...

So here are some of the things I've been doing. Putting cherry stickers on a paper while wearing my Lil Bratz flip flops. Excuse the dummy - I just stuck it in my mouth for the photo...


Dressing up in beads, which, incidentally, match my play doh colors, so I have to play with play doh when I have the beads on...

Putting bunnies on a Spring tree...

Putting spring flower magnets on my magnet board...

Feeding my mango sorbet to my dolly...
Modelling my latest fashion accessory - this denim skirt. It goes with EVERY outfit! And it's got pockets!
Writing with chalk...
Playing Pooh and Tigger...
Skateboarding! My skateboard is in Mozambique, but Uncle Jaques let me use his. Pappa says we'll go to the skateboard park when the weather warms up.
Testing gravity by letting Tigger bounce on my trampoline...
Helping clean up after church. We meet in a school gym, so we have to roll up the carpet afterwards. I always do my part...
Playin' Santa and checkin' out my look in my little mirror...
Figuring out how to roll up my pants and sleeves. One of those life skills necessary come spring, you know...
Inventing this handy dandy shoe carrier to carry my shoe around... (Just ignore that gas canister in the background - all kids need to play around a gas tank, don' they?)
Workin' out! Here I'm workin' on my abs...
And here I'm workin' the Total Gym machine...
Practicing my pouring...

Arranging flowers in a vase...
We had this box full of VitaSoy Chocolate Milk sitting in the corner, and I just had to have that box! So I grabbed a paper bag and put all the milk containers in there. Mommy caught me in the act.
Then I used the box as a horse...
And as a hat, too!
Eating huckleberry cheesecake ice cream where you get the best deal in town - Sherms...

Giving myself foot treatment by standing in my basket of glass rocks and wiggling my feet...
Mommy gave me some pipe cleaners to play with. I made birds - can't you see what they are?! I had to tell Mommy cuz she couldn't figure out what they were. Then I gave them to Mommy to model while I took her photo.

As you can see, I've been busy! And I am ready for spring!

21 comments:

Lori said...

wow you've been busy having lots of fun

Munchkins and Music said...

I am soooo ready for spring too! My kids are tired of being cooped up here in the house, it sure seems like they are making more messes too...

ShEiLa said...

Goodness Gracious
Miss Esmé...
you sure have been busy.

You had a workout and so much more. Enjoy the day...

have fun.

Pretty soon spring will come...
then all the photos will be outdoors.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

grammy said...

That would be fun to take pictures of all the activity going on (o: Around here today it was sand being dumped on the deck or in the grass or up in the playhouse and grammy saying, "The sand stays in the sandbox." I guess they forgot the rules over the winter.

Heather of the EO said...

That skirt does go with EVERYTHING, I agree. :)

Prasti said...

wow! you have been busy.

i like mango sorbet too...in fact i just finished a pint to myself, but i don't think your mommy would be too happy if you finished a pint by yourself ;o).

Unknown said...

Great pics! You're a busy girl! I just love how kids can take a box and make it into anything they want. Fun.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

Damselfly said...

What a busy girl! Your mommy must be exhausted. You sure find unique ways to have fun.

Andrea said...

Oh yes...you have been busy! ;) You should market that shoe carrier...it looks very handy indeed!

Anonymous said...

what a great spring week!

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

great fun & activities!!!

i have a novel giveaway at my place! it is a novel about infertility...i would love to touch as many pepole as possible with this story of hope...i would be overjoyed if you mentioined it on your blog to your readers!

One Mom said...

Oh my goodness, Esme! You are just sooo busy! I don't know how your mommy keeps up with you!

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

What a beautiful and busy, busy girl! ♥

Sarah Mae said...

Sweet Mozi Esmé, you have been added to the 5:16 club. Keep your eyes out in the forum for something new coming up! :)

Anonymous said...

Such a busy, busy baby! My gosh! We've got one of those ab rollers too...lol. oddly, it actually works!

btw, first time seeing your mommy on this blog! Nice to see the face behind it all!

Christie O. said...

wow, esme!! you look like you're having the best time ever!!!

dani said...

a busy girl, indeed, e!!! i bet your mommy has been pretty busy just keeping up with your hectic schedule, huh???
j, your bird is awesome:b
love,
dani

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun week! We love the huckelberry cheesecake ice cream too. Umpqua dairy is the best ;-)

RockerMom said...

Looks like she had a very fun and busy week. Thanks for sharing.

Erica said...

What a fun fun week! I love how she put the containers in the bag to get to the box. My boys would have just thrown them on the floor lol!

Pamela said...

mango sorbet is my favorite.