This is my first venture into "Not Me!" Mondays, thanks to Auntie Ann. And let me tell you, I got LOTS to fess up to this week!
- I didn't pour my juice deliberately onto the floor and lap it up like a puppy. Nope.
- I didn't chew the ear buds off Papa's earphones. Not me.
- I didn't play "sandbox" in the kitty's litter box. How gross is that?!
- I did not use my markers on the dining room chairs. I wouldn't have to clean them, you know.
- I didn't hijack the DVD player to watch Barney. I LIKE watching Mommy & Papa's programming selections. Honest.
- I did NOT stuff play doh way up my nose and cry because I couldn't get it out. Why would I do something like that?
- I did NOT spin the office chair round and round while the cat was on it. Who wants to see a cat throw up? How silly!
- And I did NOT spin the office chair round and round while Mommy was on it!
- I absolutely did NOT chase after any boys at church. I'm quite content to be single until I'm 11. Patience, I've got!
- I didn't try to snitch the fuzzy blanket and sparkly earrings from the Operation Love Zimbabwe giveaway stash! Or bang on the drums. Well, maybe I DID want to spend a little time with them. But I'd save them up for you - honest!
See, here is a photo of my sweet, innocent 22-month-old self...