Today it is raining, so I don't even need a hose to get wet.
Speaking of getting wet, here is my recipe for Water Muffins.
1 Muffin Tin
1 Big Mixing Bowl
1 Small Mixing Bowl
1 Measuring Cup
1 Big Wooden Spoon
Ice Cubes (optional)
- Set the temperature to a nice warm day.
- Have Mommy fill the Big Mixing Bowl with water (and ice cubes, if used).
- Use the Measuring Cup to carefully fill each muffin cup with Water to exactly overflowing.
- Pour the remaining Water into the Small Mixing Bowl.
- Stir the muffin cups and Small Mixing Bowl with Big Wooden Spoon.
- Put Water into Measuring Cup and taste it.
- Pour all Water on the floor for easy cleanup.
- Dance on floor, carefully to avoid falling.
- Mop floor with Mommy's assistance.
On to other things - a big thanks to Ms. Shannon from Teaching Tinytots at Mommy School for this Proximidade award! She's shared a number of craft ideas on our blog as a guest poster - with a few more coming up soon - so check out her blog for even more ideas!
If you haven't heard of the award already, the award description and rules are as follows: This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
So I hereby pass the award on to the following eight bloggers...