- Frosted Puffed Wheat. Shhh. Grandpa and Grandma bought this, and Mommy never eats it, so she doesn’t realize it’s frosted yet. She’s been wondering why I am so into puffed wheat these days.
- Popcorn. I mentioned yesterday that I’m hesitant to say I like a food, because then Mommy will feed it to me so much that I get sick of it. But I don’t think I can get sick of popcorn. I LOVE popcorn.
- Button. That belly button is the coolest thing. I just put my finger into it, and all my worries go away. Just like magic!
- Watches. And bracelets, and hair bands, and rubber bands, and anything else that fits around a wrist. Boy, those things are so much fun to put on and jingle around and look at and take off and put back on again!
- People Who Play With Me. I started to name them all off, but the list is way too long to remember them all.
- Dolls. I LOVE my dolls! All of them! It is so nice to have things littler than me to put to sleep, and feed, and undress, and sing to.
- DVDs. I like to pull a DVD out of its case and take it to Mommy or Daddy. They put the DVD in the computer (I’ve tried doing that by myself, but for some reason they don’t like me to) and then I get to watch Barney or Really Woolley or dogs or cats or all kinds of cool stuff. Then after about 5 minutes, I go get another DVD and have them put the new DVD in.
- Mangos. Even if we can’t eat them yet, I love finding little green mangos in the yard and carrying them around to show everybody.
- Singing. I love singing! I sing with music videos and CDs. I sing to myself when I’m in bed.
- Noses. I love to point out people’s noses and say “nose!”
- Laundry Basket. It is so much fun to lip up the lid, put clothes and other objects inside, and then slam down the lid carefully.
- Balls. Have you ever seen the way those things roll around? It’s amazing! I like to throw them and kick them. And bounce up and down on the HUGE yellow ball.
- Spinning in Circles. That “Ring Around the Rosies” song is the most awesome song ever!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
For today’s Thursday 13, here is a list of my favorite things – things I am thankful for.
Hope you all are having a thankful Thursday, too! Now I must be on my way to spin a few more circles!