Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Soap Day

Mommy saw that my face was dirty after breakfast, so she decided that the theme today would be "Soap."

So today I learned that soap tastes really good, especially the Johnsons Bedtime Baby Soap.

I learned that it doesn’t always make good bubbles when you mix it with water and blow with your bubble blower. But it does usually foam up in the water, and that is fun to play with.

I learned that it is slippery when I poured my bucket of soap water on the floor and then did a split.

I learned that three of its letters have holes in the middle which make them fun to grab and play with. "O" is my favorite since it has the biggest hole.

I learned that you should sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" when you wash your hands to make sure you wash them long enough.

I also learned that soap comes in handy when you’ve been an artist and colored all the walls and your face, too.

0 comments: