Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Survey

Got this survey from my Auntie Barbara and figured I'd participate:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Edible paper – no lead in it, please!..:

2. Tree--Real or Artificial?
What tree? (If you know Daddy, you know what I mean.) I like my cousins' artificial tree, though

3. When do you put your Christmas tree up?
Never ever.

4. When do you take the tree down?
Never ever ever.

5. Like egg nog?
Can I try some, Mommy? In a real cup? Please?

6. Do you have a nativity scene?
A crocheted set from Cambodia and a wood set in an egg from Russia.

7. Favorite gift received as a child?
Mommy & Daddy got a big popcorn tin several years ago. The popcorn's gone, but the tin makes a nice drum. I liked the stocking I got last year before I was born, too. Of course, Baby Jesus is the greatest gift.

8. Hardest person to buy for?
Daddy. He doesn't want anything. Plus I don't have any money.

9. Easiest person to buy for?
Mommy. She takes everything I give her, even poopy diapers.

10. Worst Christmas gift?
Don't have one.

11. Mail or email a Christmas card?
We'll mail them in May when we're visiting in the US.

12. Favorite Christmas movie?
Do they have a Baby Songs Christmas edition?

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
When I'm old enough to earn some money.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Not yet.

15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas?
Mango smoothies. Oatmeal in a mug with soy milk. Raisin bread.

16. White or colored tree lights?
Lots and lots and lots of lights – any kind!

17. Favorite Christmas Song?
"Jingle Bell Rock" and "Let It Snow" when Daddy's not around. "Little Drummer Boy Girl," "Mary's Boy Child," "Thou Didst Leave Thy Throne," "Christmas Shoes" by Newsong, and "Silent Night" in lots of languages.

18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home?
Going to visit Ouma and my cousin Emily!

19. Can you name Santa's reindeer?
Olive, 'the other reindeer' – still learnin' the rest.

20. Angel or Star on Treetop?
No tree . . . Sigh . . .

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning?
When you get them – why wait for Christmas?

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
People who talk like Santa Claus is real. How old do they think I am?

23. What do you really want for Christmas this year?
My second front tooth so I can lose the vampire look. On second thought, it's kind of attractive on me, isn't it? At least it grows on one. Maybe I'll just take lots of sleep, lots of love, and all the giggles in the world.

24. Any favorite Traditions?
Chew on the crocheted nativity set pieces. Read The Drummer Boy and play on my African drum. Bang my head on the coffee table glass while trying to look at the decorations from underneath the table.

25. What's the most romantic present you have ever received for Christmas?
Mommy got me a bunch of picture frame ornaments so I can have one for each Christmas of my life (or at least the next 50 years).

0 comments: