Saturday, November 3, 2007

7 Months Old!

I am seven months old today! Can you believe it? I'm going to have gray hair before you know it!


Let's see - I am 74 cm tall (off the charts again). I don't know how much I weigh, but don't expect me to tell you even if I did - a girl starts to get sensitive when everyone tells her how healthy she looks. Mommy had to pack away more of my clothes this month.

I can do lots of things now:

  • I am walkin' better (with help, still) every day.
  • I try to pull myself up in my playpen and on the couch, and I stand really well if I have something to hang on to.
  • I've started eating "chunky" food like pea soup, oatmeal, mashed bananas, and peach bites. I like "drinking" oatmeal from a mug even if it makes me messy.
  • I've recently started talking a lot again, though squealing and giggling is more fun. I say "bababa" when I play with my baby doll.
  • I learned how to clap and cheer this month and like to hold my arms up or out to everybody.
  • I keep trying to push into a crawling position and then get scared and sit back down, but I can still squiggle my way across the room when I want to.
  • I still like to nibble my toes.
  • I am a terror now when it comes to diaper changing. You can distract me by giving me my diaper to chew (the clean diaper) while you take the dirty one off, but then I start rolling around as soon as the dirty one is off.
  • Oh, yeah – I brush my teeth all by myself.
  • I can do all kinds of things on the computer, too.

0 comments: