Monday, August 27, 2007

Campin’ at the Beach

I went camping for the first time! I think I like it very much, especially waking up and having everybody right there in the tent to talk to.

We went to Bilene, a town on a beautiful blue (azul) lagoon, and pitched our tent on the sand. Just on the other side of the hedge from our tent I could watch Daddy kitesurf. I wish he would hurry up and teach me how.

It hardly took any time at all to get there - I went to sleep and then we were there. It took forever to get back because we had to stop lots of times and buy cashews, paintings, a clay vase bigger than me, pen holders, drinks, eggplants, sweet potatoes, papayas, tomatoes, pineapples, and green peppers. Daddy had to talk to all the salespeople for a long time before buying anything.

I got to feed baby chicks when we were camping.

I really like applesauce. I also like to feed myself. I've been watching Daddy very carefully to see how it's done, and I've got it all figured out. Check out the video Mommy uploaded of me eating.

Oh yeah, they took all my puppies away. Now we just have one big barky dog that Daddy likes.

0 comments: