And I thought I’d be nice and share with you, but I have never shared documents before, so I’m not sure exactly what I’m doing. I’d love any feedback on how the Google Documents sharing works for you all. (I’ve got a little global series of printables I’m putting together, so hoping this actually works…)
Without further ado, here is the Pumpkin Patch Scavenger Hunt printable. Double-click the picture, and the pdf should open right up.
And, a little shameless self-promotion!
You can find my nominations under The Harried Homeschooler Award and The Meme Forgotten Award – I think I’m a prime candidate for both!
Speaking of awards, Nikki at Joy in the Journey generously passed on the Versatile Blogger award to us – thank you, Nikki! She is a fellow TOS Crew Member and shares a lot of home education ideas. Check this Weekly Wrap-up post for some very cool pumpkin art!
Now, there are a bunch of rules for this award, but I think I’m going to be breaking a lot of them. I thought I’d at least copy Nikki’s “seven things about me” rule, so here goes:
- I’ve done my time in college, but love learning and wouldn’t mind earning lots more degrees. Though I have taken enough statistics and calculus to last a lifetime.
- I REALLY want to run a marathon. I am trying to figure out how to fit the running in during daylight hours, and with my current schedule, it is an impossibility. I know - I need to shelve my excuses.
- We are a six-vehicle family (counting the motorbike), but we live way out away from civilization and my husband needs a fleet to keep up with his construction business. In fact, he’s been having all kinds of adventure with his latest acquisition – if this counts as a vehicle, that would be seven…
- We don’t have TV. I mean, we have a nice 54-inch TV and plenty of DVDs, but no TV reception, and internet speeds are so pathetic out here that we don’t get much in the way of internet TV, either.
- Esmé wants a tattoo. She doesn’t care what it says or looks like. Alas, her dad won’t even let her try the temporary ones. I don’t have a tattoo. There are some cool ones out there, though.
- I really want a big vegetable garden next year, but I am dreading dealing with the multitude of grapes dropping off our vines right now. Any suggestions for grape products you can freeze instead of can?
- I like playing the piano, though I've lost what talent I had through lack of practice. I really wish I had a piano. A keyboard is just not the same, and we have no space for even a keyboard to be permanently set up in our house, so I don’t get it out very often. Esmé enjoys singing along with her guitar; alas, no one in our house knows how to tune a guitar, let alone play chords. My dream house includes a library and a sound-proof music room.
Wishing you all a restful, peaceful weekend!