I’ve been finding it harder and harder to do a school summary post as Esmé gets older – who really wants to see math workbook pages or hear about the same curriculum over and over, you know?
So I think the new weekly Homeschool Wrap-Up meme with MamaBuzz will be a fun way to share! Here are the questions:
- Theme for our studies this week….
- A great book/s we read….
- One lesson or interesting fact we learned….
- We had a lightbulb moment this week….
- As Mom/teacher, I found this week to be….
- A favorite hands-on project….
- Favorite extracurricular activity (if any this week)….
- We laughed when….
- Craft idea for this week….
- I am praying for my children to….
- I am learning to….
- My favorite new resource is….
- Pic of the week….
I’m hoping to get my act together enough to participate next week – and just wanted to share the meme with you all right away so you can participate, too!