Monday, August 16, 2010

Magic Marker Monday

MMM
It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.”
~Pablo Picasso

This?  This is me.  I’m a millipede with lots of legs.  Millipedes always have nine legs on one side.  And nine on the other.  And long eyelashes.  My name is Esmé, and I am three years old.
DSC01523

And this?  This is a zebra’s heart.  With pink stripes.  Zebras have beautiful hearts!
DSC01530

(All art inspired by “quiet time” while Mom naps… )

For more Magic Marker Monday, visit 5 Minutes for Special Needs.

4 comments:

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Hello! I am a new reader. Can't wait to see more from your blog! Please follow me back at The Nutritionist Reviews and Giveaways: http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com

Childlife said...

LOL! But of course, with the long eyelashes :D Absolutely delightful -- so very glad you shared your talents with MMM this week!

~Michelle @ 5MFSN

Marina said...

Those are great! I was a preschool teacher and nanny for 10 years, and I think that was my favourite part, looking at their art work. Thanks for posting that :)

Anonymous said...

That's some long eyelashes right there. And I love the legs, lol.