Friday, June 11, 2010

Fashion Friday

Welcome to the latest and greatest in kid fashion!

If you've got some great fashion going on in your house, go post your fashion photos of the week, come back and link up, and then grab your sparking grape juice on ice, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!

Let’s talk hair for a moment.  You may have noticed that my hair seems to be in my eyes a whole lot.

It’s not that I don’t like stuff in my hair.  I even commission styles like THIS once in a while…DSC01500

But not for very long, mind you.  Every time Mom puts my hair up, it stays that way on average about 5 minutes.

Even at my best princessly moments, this is what it looks like: DSC01620 

But don’t even think of cutting it.  Cuz this here – THIS is my look!  Can’t beat this for sophistication…DSC01658

So I’ll just wear cowgirl hats on those bad hair days and call it good.DSC01612

OK, folks, here's where you get to share the catwalk! Link up your favorite fashion shot(s) of the week...

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

That top photo reminds me of some photos I took of my son in high school during b.ball season... he had really long hair. Since this post is about hair I think I will post some on my blog.

I will link when its all ready for viewing.

ToOdLeS.

ps. I wouldn't cut your hair either Miss Esme... it's perfect!

Jen Price said...

Love your Fashion Fridays! She looks adorable!

Kelly said...

She is def. quite the fashionista!! Stop by and enter my giveaway! Everyone can use some free $$!!
Have a great week!!