CoverMate: This is one of those "of course" products. Of course, it makes perfect sense! Of course, I've needed it all along! A stretch-to-fit plastic food cover that comes in several different sizes - from small can cover to extra-large salad bowl cover.
It's perfect for covering and transporting potluck dishes.
Let's list the features of the CoverMate Food Covers here:
- Heavy-Duty Clear Wrap. Keeps food fresh. Easy-to-see contents. Yep!
- Built-In Corners. Corners expand to fit rectangular dishware. Did that...
- Built-In FlexBand. Stretches to fit any shap. Easy to cover and recover. Absolutely - I love it!
- Heat-Sealed Edge. Eliminates sewing and thread, so it's Reusable & Dishwasher Safe! Now I just need to get hubby to buy a dishwasher... Though it IS easy enough to wash by hand!
- Corner Vent. Allows steam to escape when used in microwave. I didn't try this out, since we try not to use plastic in the microwave, but it certainly seems to be the case...
Do you want to try it out? You can get a sample pack for $3.95 S&H, along with a $1.00 off coupon for your next purchase.
And you can win a 10-Cover Variety Pack of CoverMate Stretch-to-Fit Food Covers right here!
To enter: Just leave a comment on this post, including your email or some way to contact you. If you're a subscriber or follower, leave a second comment for a second entry.
US shipping addresses only on this one...
I'll randomly pick a winner on 5/17.
Thanks to CoverMate, Inc. for providing the review and giveaway product. Thanks to MamaBuzz for coordinating this review.