Monday, May 17, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Mommy would never take her eyes off me for a second, not even to wash a few dishes while I'm busily waterpainting in the kitchen.

So I would never have a chance to create "RAIN!" with my watercolor paints.

And Daddy would never say something silly like "It doesn't rain INSIDE the house!"

So I couldn't come back with "It DOES when I MAKE it rain!"

---------------
I would never crush and rub a garlic clove all over my face to make it "beautiful!"

(Not even to make my face and hair like a white unicorn face and mane.  Because I never pretend to be an animal.  I am perfectly content to be a little girl.  And I know unicorns don't really exist.)

And Mommy would never tell me how good I smell if I DID do something like that.

---------------
I would never wear a silly Eeyore sweater with donkey ears.  Because I am not an animal.  I am a little girl.

So I would never cry like a donkey, complete with crocodile tears, because my ears were stuck behind my head in the car seat belt.

It's not like donkeys need to keep their ears free of seat belts or anything.

Not that I would know.  Because I am a little girl.

---------------
So let's finish this off with a round of Magic Marker Monday.  Because we really need to show off this new RAIN artwork of ours... 

"It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child."
~Pablo Picasso

"and another lifetime to clean up the mess."
~Mom

4 comments:

Robyn Jones said...

LOL! Hilarious! I love Not me Mondays...

SoCo mom said...

Oh my, just look at the rain inside the house! Thanks for sharing :D

VMI said...

Glad you have a good outlook on the "rain" - I will try to think of our ink blots in the same way! But I am still hiding all our permanent markers anyway.

Childlife said...

LOL! Oh, that is priceless! Sounds like you have one clever little cutie there! Her imagination would fit in perfectly around our house -- and oh, the cumulative chaos that would ensue! :D

L-O-V-E the rain art -- and so glad you joined in!

~Michelle @ 5MFSN