Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Goodness, there are SO many things I would NEVER do!

Like I would NEVER cut my dress into shreds "to make it beautiful."

And I would NEVER spit my gum out into the carpet "for Daddy."

And I would never laugh and spin around and around on my outdoor water spinner INSIDE while I am SICK and DYING of ringworm.

Yep, I got ringworm. Most definitely. Don't you think?


Uh, maybe the smudged smiley face on my hand kind of gives it away...


But I would never DRAW ringworm on myself. There's gotta be an explanation. Some mysterious disease, never before discovered? Maybe they'll name it after me?

6 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Oh, not the dreaded BLUE ringworm! Oh noooo!

ann said...

sorry about your pretty dress. i think your Mommy once used scizzors to make her hair more beautiful. she did have a little helper, it seems that maybe you don't need one :).

i do hope you recover from ringworm and have more smiley faces soon!

Brooke said...

i bet mommy will be far less upset with you if she doesn't catch that nasty blue ring worm :P

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Hope you recover from the blue ringworm soon.

Lauren said...

that's hilarious!! Blue ringworm...hmmm... sounds serious!

Pamela said...

those? those are just esmeasles.