Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday


Here's what 34-month-old Esmé has to say about...

...how the dress makes the girl:

"Once upon a time there was a princess. Her name was Esmé. She ate a chocolate popsicle and dripped chocolate on her green dress. Her mommy took her green dress off. So she wasn't a princess ANY more."

...growing up:

"I am going to be a baby when I grow up and poop in my pants."

So much for her father's ideas of neurosurgery.

...mommies:

While looking through a book of scary things and finding a picture of a white-wrapped mummy,

"That's a mommy? That's a very ugly mommy!"

...the drawing process:

While doing a number tracing worksheet, Esmé got bored with the "2s". So she decided to embellish a little.

"Look, I can write a 1! And another 1! Now I made an H. Now it is a circle with two legs! Now I'm making stripes. And an eye and another eye and a nose. I made a man!"

3 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I like a girl who adds her own flair. My T does that fun stuff with handwriting :) Cute Cute!

Hoe she gets that green dress clean so that she cna be a princess again :)

Happy TTT!

Debbie said...

So cute! I love reading what our little one's are thinking!

ShEiLa said...

Miss Esme...
you just wanted Mommy to have someting to read between the lines... didn't you?

Very cute!

ToOdLeS.