Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Whodunnit? Wasn't me! I would never kidnap and leave my dolly screaming for help from the inside of a plastic container...

It is not so crowded in our house that I have to do my schoolwork from under the bed. Nope. All our stuff is unpacked and we have plenty of room!

I would never refile all of Mommy's important Inbox documents into a variety of other email folders, including Trash and Spam. Who, me? I don't even know how to use a mouse properly yet!

I did not dump all the sprinkles out from my half-birthday party cake decorating and proceed to eat them from right off the table. I am anti-sugar...

I am ALL about following the rules. So I wouldn't ignore the "Please Stay On the Path" sign (or Mommy, either) to get a closer look at the cool dinosaurs...

Those broken eggs on the floor? Definitely wasn't me!

Speaking of food, I'm kinda hungry. I like to eat off of Pappa's plate. He always shares his food with me. Not Tweety. No - he would never let a bird eat off his plate.

And he would certainly never share a noodle with Tweety - right out of his mouth. What kinda family do you take us for?

8 comments:

Brooke said...

i love the doll in the tupperware!!

Kori said...

You are M kind of family; thought at our house it isn't burds sharing food, it is cats or dogs. :)

Deborah Ann said...

Great post! Love all the pictures. Sounds like your days are filled to the brim with happiness!

You're invited to join me:

www.heavenlyhumor.blogspot.com

I just launched a funny new bloggers club. Come join in on the fun!

Anita Grace said...

haha, what a great 'not me' post! I did one this week too... so fun!

Unknown said...

How fun! Love the Tweety pictures.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

ShEiLa said...

Oh Miss Esme and Momma Jane...
I have missed several of your posts. NO excuses... but I miss you. Just have been a bit busy. I will try to do better.

When company comes the whole routing and schedule changes.

I so enjoy your blog that I should never miss a post. So I will have to play catch up later.

ToOdLeS.

ps. NOT ME MONDAYS are the BEST!!!

ShEiLa said...

and FASHION FRIDAYS.

I Am Boymom said...

Can't wait to do some "Not Me" osts of my own...we have plenty of those moments here.