Friday, August 7, 2009

Fashion Friday

Hey folks! It's Fashion Friday... And we are sharing the catwalk today!

So put some fashionable photos up somewhere on the web, link up here, and then grab yourself an icy glass of sparkling grape juice, relax, sit back, and enjoy the show...

Presenting the latest and greatest in two-year-old fashion...

The ultimate have-to-have in every girl's wardrobe: a black heeled shoe. Versatile, it can be paired with any outfit, from dressy to sweats.

Here you see it with a cute pink sweet-collared number that can be worn with leggings or without. (Thanks, Auntie Susan!) Don't forget the dragon tattoo on the leg...

And here is the shoe with a blue T on almost-matching blue skirt. Practicing my ankle turn here for you, too.

Now, let's talk about hair, or lack of it. Here is the very first back pony I have ever had in my hair... I tried to fix it with a blue headband. I need to have a word with my hairdresser before the next show.

Here's my all-time favorite of the week: my Hannah Montana headband wrapped and tied in back, paired with Princess pull-ups. (Please disregard the fashion faux pas of wearing a pull-up with only one princess on it: all pull-ups should have at least three princesses on them. I need to have a chat with my wardrobe person, too.)

That's a wrap for this week! Now make sure your link is below and check out the rest of the models!

15 comments:

sues2u2 said...

Oh, Esme! Don't you look the little fashion icon. I must say I do love the "look". And I agree that a little black heel will go w/ just about anything.

CristyLynn said...

Too cute! I've gotta learn some of her tricks. :)

Kori said...

Love the ponytail!

Ticia said...

My princess loves her black shoes too. She'd wear them everywhere if we let her.

Unknown said...

How fun. Thanks for stoppping by my site this morning. I actually post a "Grace's Style Tip Friday" that is like your Fashion Friday. I don't do a linky. I just post it, mostly for the grandparents. This week isn't very fashionable on my blog, but it does highlight my daughter. So it is fun.
I am going to bookmark your blog so that we can participate in the future. BTW, your daughter is beautiful!!! I LOVE the pink dress!! (and the tattoo :-) )
Have a great weekend!

ShEiLa said...

I totally love your fashion Friday idea... let me see if I can find a photo of Madison to link.

ToOdLeS.

grammy said...

The best outfit was the last one (o:

Anonymous said...

Adorable as always! You crack me up!

Esme said...

Congrats on winning the Old Possum cat Book-my friend saw your name and thought that I won it-so I got all excited until I went over there and long and behold it was you. Enjoy the book you will have to let me know if it is good.

lol the older Esme

Madeline said...

What a little fashionista! She's got the poses down pat!!

Just Add Walter said...

so sweet... she is absolutely precious!

thanks so much for entering my giveaway!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Love her little poses!

Unknown said...

awwwwwwww.
love your blog. i love connecting with other reviewers, readers, and writers. i'm following you now. you should visit/follow mine. i have all things books...
nice seeing you.
xo

annies home said...

she is so sweet

kailani said...

I love that pink number! What an adorable model!