Monday, March 2, 2009

Blue Monday

I'd like you to meet George. George is the only stuffed monkey I have in the US. He is also the first monkey I have named all by myself. He's got long arms with velcro that makes him a wonderful hugger!

I've been reading all about Curious George lately. I get a little bored when Mommy or Pappa read the story, but I like looking at the pictures by myself. There is one where George is crying because the front wheel of his bicycle is broken. When I see it, I turn my hands palms up and say sadly, "George crying!"

Then Mommy shows me the next picture, where George is happy because he figured out he can ride on just the back wheel of the bike. I like this! I say, "George one wheel!"

I wish everyone had their own George to hug. Here is a photo of my George, taken with my blue nightlight in honor of Blue Monday. "Good night, George!"
For more Blue Monday photos, visit Smiling Sally.
---------------
Shop online at Amazon.com, eBay, and more and support our Zimbabwean orphans! A percentage of all sales through The Link Mosaic charity mall during the month of March will be donated to our orphans.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Awww...your George does look really snuggly! :)

ShEiLa said...

Nighty-nite George.

Nighty-nite MiSS Esmé.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

SmilingSally said...

I guess that George is blue. Happy Blue Monday.

Becky said...

I like George hugs too since that is my hubbys name. You should be very proud of your mommy and daddy they are doing good work.

I like your blue nightlight too. If I had one, it would be blue. :-)