- KitKats! Boy, do I love my kitty cats! They are such fun to pester and pet, and they are so soft! Mommy says they do have sharp claws, but I haven't experienced those yet. I can talk their language, too. I don't understand why they run away from me sometimes, but that just makes them more fun!
- Puppies. Especially with little pink hearts in their mouths - I love hearts. I miss my Groban from Mozambique. He was fun to order around, even if he didn't obey me so well. And even if I had to fight him for my cabbage.
- Monkeys. Like Curious George. That would be so fun, especially if they could ride a bicycle, forwards AND backwards!
- Hippopotamuses. "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. Only a hippopotamus will do. No crocodiles, or rhinocerouses. I only like hippopotamuses. And hippopotamuses like me too!"
- Rocking Donkeys. These are the same as rocking horses, except that Mary rode on a rocking donkey to go to Bethlehem. I learned all about rocking donkeys at church!
- Walruses. If I had a walrus, I could make him climb our walls!
- Pigs. Pigs are cute, and smart! Like Babe! And Curious George likes to play with pigs, too - it would be the perfect combination!
- Zebras. Zebras are smart, too, and they can run faster than a horse! Just watch Racing Stripes!
- Bunnies. I had lots of fun playing with my bunnies in Mozambique. They have such cute long ears! And they're soft, too. And the baby ones are fun to hold.
- Cows. They can jump over the moon! And they would eat the lettuce I don't want to eat at lunchtime. They chew chew chew and moo moo moo all day long!
- Butterflies. They are so beautiful! I wish I could catch one and keep its beauty with me all the time, but they keep flying away!
- Warthogs. They make the best cupcakes - with pickles in them! I read all about it this week. It would be fun to cook with them!
- Really Woollys. Sheep are amazingly smart... There are lots of little lambs here near Roseburg right now, and they are so cute as they play together!
More Thursday 13 participants can be found here.
Thanks to Samulli for the Thursday 13 header.